Friday, December 12, 2008

Au Revoir Tokyo, Mon Amour

Welll it has been almost a whole month since I have updated.

So much has happened!

School was a real drag of course but there were amazing parties, cooler weather, $$$ clothes, etc. etc.

These last two weeks were jam packed with fun things that I'll slowly be bloggin' about once I get back to the states.

I met a handful of really awesome people in the past two weeks and I'm very very sad / bummed / blah about leaving Tokyo.

I don't want to leave but I do miss everyone at home... aye aye.

Anyways, here are some photos that are not mine as I have still not taken photos off of my camera:








Everything this week was just a blur of izakaya, karaoke, booze, Japanese Christmas parties, shopping, etc. etc. etc.


Make sure to come back here in two or so days when I will have more fun photos from tonight's crazy last hurrah and also when I develop my FILM. Woooo!

Oh Tokyo.... I miss you already.

2 comments:

Hannah Schulman said...

Hang in there.
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v166/231/39/1092720010/n1092720010_30077425_7603.jpg

Penelope Nightingale said...

Wow, Tokyo, how wonderful. It sounds like you had a blast! I just stumbled upon your blog, and it's very refreshing to see a boy who dresses so well =)!

Penelope