Saturday, September 13, 2008

La Fabrique of Time

I had to steal this photo from Hannah because my camera did not come out with us last night.

Hannah and I went to our first "kurabu" (club) last night and it was on par with going out in Philly and even Barcelona.

The crowd was what I wanted and the I couldn't have asked for better music ( as guest DJ-ed by Senior for Junior/Senior ).

The party did not start until 11:30 p.m. and the subways close at midnight sooo we were pretty much hoping it would be fun because we'd have to stay out all night until the subways start up again at 5:30 a.m. Apparently a lot of other people in Tokyo planned for the same thing.

Everyone was soups friendly / really talkative / drunk0rz so that's fun.

We snagged a table and people just gravitated towards us and talked with us.

The first two people were some late twenty year old designers from Norway. They were in Tokyo shopping around for new stuff to sell. Their company paid for their hotel, taxis, subways, booze, and of course shopping.

Next two boys and girl named Yuki came over and chatted with us, and just like everywhere I go, they commented about how young I look, estimating I was about 16 or 17. Neat! But they were really nice and really into the party so that's always good. We even rode the subway back with them in the morning.

While heading towards the bathroom some kid took my photo and you allll know how much I do not mind that. Later, while sitting another kid ran up to us and said "you guys look supah cool! can I take your photo?" And naturally, we obliged. So now Hannah and I are probably the background of someone's mobile.

Another chatty person was a Dior model who invited me to his next party that is "super crazy and wild" so I'm sure that will be super crazy and wild. Meanwhile, a girl named Yo-Yo was chattin' up Hannah. Later this other super drunk Japanese girl was alllll about Hannah and I and she was really crazy. It's amazing how better everyone is at speaking other languages.

After playing Lithium, Boys Don't Cry, Lithium, Panic, and Love Will Tear Us Apart, right after one another, the party ended and my shoe fell apart and we left.

I really hate walking home and going to bed after the sun has risen, but such is partying in any city except NY and Philly.

Can't wait for more!

No comments: