Saturday, August 30, 2008

Living Situation

Here's my room, it's a pretty sweet deal, as I live by myself again:


Entrance hall. Please take off your shoes! ( I don't use those slippers )


Kitchenette. Fridge smells like cucumbers and there is no oven, just that burner.


Hallway. Featured: my desk, tv, and microwave. Below that is a super cute cabinet filled with a rice cooker, teapot, pots, pans, eating stuff, etc.

Cabinet of Dr. Caligraphy



RV style bathroom. Rubber slips are never used either.


Bed. This was taken immediately after I threw all my stuff down.
And finally, my window / sliding door that leads out to a tiny balcony / porch. It's a highlight of the room for sure.

1 comment:

Josh said...

that bathroom is tight.

no im serious. i couldn't imagine more than one person being in there at a time.